About This Session
March 2019 Nutrition Mindset Mastery SCULPTAFIT Studio Seminar
This was a VERY positive and interesting one as we heard so many great things from our Studio clients, in addition to what I shared...
- Some powerful examples of mindset reframing
- Putting an end to unhealthy alcohol co-dependency
- My personal agreement that ended my emotional eating, food addiction and drinking problems
- The power of new, supportive and productive friendships
- Dealing with anxiety, depression, stress and more
- My "FIT-LIFE 5" Food list
Here's a printable copy of:
Feel free to share it with anyone you wish if they can use some help with these issues.
And here's a printable copy of ==> "The FIT-LIFE 5" Food Group List and Cheat-Sheet
To post questions, comments or feedback about this session, be sure to visit the Official SCULPTAFIT-Club private group zone and post in there.You already have the link bookmarked, or it is in the email that you originally received the day you became a SCULPTAFIT-Club member.
Enjoy the seminar and if you love it - be sure to click 'Add to Favorites' so you can access it quickly :-)
Onward we go!
~Joey and the Team
Joey Atlas, B.S., Exercise Science / M.S., Exercise Physiology
Joey and his Team help families, companies and organizations implement realistic, unique and effective fitness programming that focuses on mindset adjustment for permanent behavior change that leads to health and wellness improvements for a better life in all regards.
To inquire about per...